To Facilitate Access to our Services in your Area
The Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation wants to directs you to the appropriate resources by providing information on well-being workshops and services available in your area. The financial support we provide to some of these organizations helps establish links among the various players involved in supporting anyone affected by breast cancer. During this difficult time, do not hesitate to reach out to these organizations dedicated to your well-being.
The interactive map below shows the resources available per region in Quebec. Target a region and click on it for more details on the resources available there.
Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation
279 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 305
Montreal (Quebec) H3B 3Z7
- Support and Information Service (helpline and email)
- Financial Assistance Program for people affected by breast cancer
- Discussion forum
- Yoga and art therapy workshops
Look Good Feel Better
Services offered in different regions of Québec
1 800 914-5665 (toll-free)
- Free of charge cosmetic workshops designed to meet the needs of women who are receiving chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Advice on skin care, wigs and hairstyles adapted to temporary hair loss.
Quebec Cancer Foundation
(Montreal, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivières, Gatineau)
1 800 363-0063 (toll-free)
● Info-cancer hotline/Info-cancer library
● Telephone peer matching
● Living accommodation during your treatments (Montreal, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivières, Gatineau)
● Art therapy