- Invested Amount
Transmit our educational and awareness-raising messages on breast health and the importance of breast observation to women with breast cancer, to the public at large and to various health professionals, while informing them about our various support services.
Our information booths are usually run by a representative of the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation, along with a nurse or a trained volunteer. Together they answer questions from people attending any of the following events:
- Trade shows and public conventions
- Associations and women’s gatherings
- Days dedicated to “health and safety in the company workplace”
- Major events held by the Foundation
- Trainings for health professionals
- Health-care institutions
- Community organizations
*Check our calendar to know the dates of our upcoming booth set-ups.