Our first yoga retreat in Corsica is already full!
We are planning on organizing a second edition this fall!
If you are interested, please contact Roxane Loyer at 514 871-1717, extension 235 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In the heart of Corsica paradise
You will be staying in a piece of heaven, perfectly situated between seaside, dense forests and rugged mountains of the renowned: Isle of Beauty
- May 12 - 19 , 2018
Corsica Route de Pietra Maggiore See on map
This yoga retreat is for everyone!
From May 12 to May 19, give yourself the chance to bring comfort, health and serenity into your life.
Whether you are passionate about this practice or a novice, this adventure is the perfect opportunity to take care of your body and your soul, rejuvenate yourself, meet inspiring people and fill up with vitality!
Discover the program
A fabulous place
What better destination than Corsica to fully savor the relaxing virtues of Yoga.
The retreat will take place in a luxurious villa in Calvi, which provides six luxurious fully equipped rooms with each their own private bathroom.
Outside, you will have the leisure to enjoy the large private swimming pool, the exceptional nature and the pure Mediterranean air. Every day will be suited for wonder, tranquility and the meeting of oneself.
Julie Marchand, fitness coach, wellness specialist and yoga teacher, will guide you during this stay of pure tranquility.
Her mission is to provide you with the tools you need to feel better in your daily life through yoga, meditation, physical activity and healthy, natural eating.
Certified coach, yoga teacher, president of Julie Marchand Fitness and associate of My Virtual Gym, Julie Marchand has become a fitness coach in vogue. Dynamic and bursting with energy, she is also a follower of healthy cooking. Whether through cooking workshops, private or group classes, conferences or health retreats in Quebec and internationally, Julie Marchand never hesitates to promote health and physical activity around the world. She is excited to motivate people to excel, especially through her role as an elite ambassador for the Lolë brand.
What are the benefits of yoga?
$2 099 for 7 days of serenity in an idyllic place (double occupancy) - plus taxes
$2 750 (single occupation) - plus taxes
Regular price :
$2 499 (double occupancy) - plus taxes
$2 999 (single occupation) - plus taxes
Only 10 places available!
Book your place now
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE?
To reserve your place, nothing is easier:
1) Make a deposit * of $500 and your place is reserved.
2) You then have until April 1, 2018 to finish settling the entire payment*.
You also have the option to make the full payment by contacting us directly.
* No payment is refundable.
* Travel Insurance (obligatory): Each participant must provide adequate proof of their travel insurance.
- May 12 - 19 , 2018
|Dépôt||500.00 $||10/11 sold ticket(s)|
Few places are still available, hurry up !
Organized by FCSQ
2825 pts this week
- 7 nuits d’hébergement dans une villa luxueuse 5 étoiles (occupation simple ou double).
- Accès à la piscine de la villa.
- Tous les repas et les collations santés (dont deux repas au restaurant).
- Activités quotidiennes : classes de yoga, activités « santé », méditation.
- Prise en charge du transport sur place : aéroport – villa et pour toutes les activités.
- Sac cadeau surprise, incluant votre tapis de yoga.
- 2 rencontres/ entraînement mise en forme (pré-retraite à Montréal).
- Temps libres pour soi et pour explorer les lieux.
- Le billet d’avion aller-retour.
- Assurance-voyage. **Obligatoire.
- 7 nights accomodations in a 5 star luxury villa (single or double occupancy)
- Access to the villa's pool
- All meals and healthy snacks (including two meals at a restaurant).
- Daily activities : yoga classes, healthy activities and meditation.
- Transportation on site: airport - villa and for all activities
- Surprise bag, including a yoga mat.
- 2 meetings/preparatory workouts (pre-retreat in Montreal).
- Free time and opportunies to explore the area.
- Plane ticket
- Travel-insurance. **Obligatory.
Roxane Loyer, chargée de projets, événements
514 871-1717, poste 235Contact