ON SEPTEMBER 30TH, LET’S CELEBRATE HOPE, LET’S CELEBRATE LIFE!
WHERE? Maisonneuve Park, 4601 Sherbrooke Street East, Montreal.
WHEN? September 30, 2018, between 11:30 AM and 3 PM
FOR WHOM? Everybody
HOW MUCH? Free for Pink Tour participants, donors and children under 18
**A $10 donation is suggested for those not registered to the Pink Tour**
Come celebrate YOUR implication and the collective distance travelled through the province in solidarity with breast cancer patients and their loved ones.
The Foundation is preparing a memorable day of festivities to celebrate love, hope and solidarity!
You are invited to wear pink for the cause!
PROGRAM OF THE DAY
11:30 AM: Arrival of participants
- The Maisonneuve Park will be prepared to welcome picnickers
- You are encouraged to bring your own seats (cloth, folding chairs, etc.)
- A few picnic tables will be made available (first come, first served)
- Food stands on the premises or bring your own picnic
- Music and festive ambiance
- Animation for children
- Foundation information kiosk
- Partner kiosks
12:30 PM: Physical activation with Myriam Filion, the Foundation’s oncology-oriented kinesiologist
12:45 PM: Words of welcome
- Presentation of the famous Pink Tour faces: Mitsou, Geneviève Tardif, Charles Hamelin, Marjorie Vallée, Julie Boulanger, Emmanuel Bilodeau, Isabelle Perron, Valérie Sirois and Chantal Petitclerc.
1 PM: Let the show begin!
Our dear spokesperson Mitsou will be your host, while Florence K, Robby Johnson, Martin Fontaine, Luce Dufault, Daniel Grenier, Jean-Thomas Jobin, Lulu Hughes, Rick Hughes, les Porns Flakes, Élizabeth Drouin-Brathwaite, DJ Julie St-Pierre and Jacques & Geneviève will set fire to our exterior stage!
3 pm: End of the event
FREE SHUTTLE FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM QUÉBEC, TROIS-RIVIÈRES AND SHERBROOKE
Are you a Pink Tour participant and would like to come to this big gathering? A shuttle bus will bring you from Quebec, Trois-Rivières and Sherbrooke to attend the festivities! Register here: