New this year
OFFERED DURING BREAKS
Come and discuss topics that affect you closely, in small groups of up to 10 people.
A great opportunity to explore topics of interest and ask your questions to health professionals!
- Eight proposed topics
- 30 minutes per session
- Offered during the 3 breaks of the day
- "Relaxed Exchange" setting
- Meaningful interactions with specialists
BREAK 1 (10:10-10:40) *
- Diet and breast cancer
- Marie-Claude Lemire, Dt.P, nutritionist, CISSS des Laurentides
- FULL - Let's talk stage 4
- Renée Roy, Oncology Nurse
- Cancer and financial impact
BREAK 2 (12:50-1:20) *
- Beauty: tips and tricks
- Sexuality, self-esteem and relationships
- Renée Pichette, Clinical Sexologist, Oncology Psychotherapist at the CHUM
- FULL - Clinical research: advantages and disadvantages
BREAK 3 (2:45-3:15) *
- Relieve and treat lymphodemas
- Tarik Azlag, Kinesiologist, UQAM
- FULL - Anxiety and depressive period: how to manage, needs or who to consult?
- Dr. Jacinthe Rivest, Doctor-psychiatrist specialized oncology, CHUM
* CHOOSE A MAXIMUM OF ONE SLOW DATING WORKSHOP PER BREAK
Sign up for FORUM 2018 (general admission) and for only $10, choose the theme or themes you want.
CAPACITY PER WORKSHOP: 10 PEOPLE
Register quickly to secure your place.