The benefits of spinning
1) Accessible for all
- Teenagers, adults and seniors.
- Low risk of injury
2) Simple and efficient
- Maximum of 60 to 75 minutes.
- Caloric expenditure during and after exercise.
3) Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increased blood supply to the heart
- Better oxygen consumption.
4) Burn calories
- Improved BMI
- Weight loss.
- 1 hour of moderate intensity cycling burns about 420 to 622 calories (Harvard Health)
- Improved metabolism.
5) Move in a group
- Be part of a community.
- Be inspired by the energy of your peers.
- Training on music.
- Allows to maintain a regular training frequency
7) Respect your own pace
- Possibility to choose your speed and level of difficulty.
8) Low impact on joints and tendons
- Effective in recovering from an injury.
9) Power in the legs
- Use several large muscle groups (hamstring, quadriceps, abdominal and glutes)
10) Improves mental health
- Reduces anxiety and stress (release of hormones)
Do the benefits of spinning interest you?
Join us on April 13th for Spinning with celebrities!
Come and pedal with your favorite Quebec athletes and stars!
For more information on the programming: