The Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation (QBCF) invites Quebec artists to submit their candidacy to create a work of art in celebration of the Foundation’s 25th anniversary! To mark this milestone, a temporary piece of art will be displayed on October 3 in Dorchester Square, an urban park in the heart of downtown Montreal.
Will this piece be yours?
Submit your application to : email@example.com.
DEADLINE : JULY 29, 2019
BE PART OF OUR HISTORY
Made with bras provided by the QBCF, this piece will represent the Foundation’s 25 years of dedication to increasing the survival rate of people affected by breast cancer and to improving their quality of life. This piece of art will benefit from major visibility, as it will be exhibited for a whole day in a very busy part of the city.
- Contest open to both amateur and professional artists
- Contest open to artists from all over Quebec
- The piece of art should be human size
- The piece must be easy to transport from its place of creation to Dorchester Square
- The FCSQ will provide the bras
ARTISTS SHOULD SUBMIT BY EMAIL
- A short text explaining the artistic approach (max. 1 page)
- A full portfolio