What Are the Signs of Breast Cancer?
Have you noticed a change in the appearance of your breasts that worries you? The most common sign of breast cancer is a painless lump or swelling in the breast. So, be attentive for this kind of change.
Here are some other signs to watch for:
- Changes in breast size or shape
- Dimples or folds in the skin of a breast
- Redness, swelling or increased warmth in a breast
- Persistent itching
- Nipple retraction (turned inward)
- Crusting or scaling nipple (small flakes of skin that fall off)
If you notice any of these signs, see a doctor right away.