Double your impact - Your donation will be matched
1. What is the delivery time?
Please allow 3 to 10 business days* for delivery. We prepare the shipments twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays. If you have any questions or need to make any changes to your order, please contact us at 1 877 990-7171. We will try to answer your request to the best of our ability. *Delivery time depends on where we are shipping to.
2. Why is Quebec the only province option for the delivery?
We offer free shipping on our website for every order shipped within the province of Quebec. If you wish to have your order shipped outside of the province, please call us at 1 877 990-7171 and we will evaluate the delivery fees. We will then be able to complete the order with you over the phone.
3. Is it possible to ship to someone else, an article that I have bought online on the Pink Shop?
Yes! When you are at the “Delivery” step of the purchase form, check the box “I want to offer these items as a gift or ship them to a different adress”. You will then be able to enter the name and address of the person to whom you wish to send the selected items.
4. Do you offer a gift wrapping option before shipping an order?
We do not offer the possibility to gift wrap the items before shipping. However, all of our jewelry comes with a protective pouch.
1. What method of payment can I use to purchase through the Pink Shop?
You can pay your order with a Mastercard or Visa credit card. If you wish to use another payment method, please call us at 1 877 990-7171.
1. How can I contact the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation if I have any questions?
If you haven’t found the answer to your question in this section, you can call us at our toll free number 1 877 990-7171 from Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. You can also email us at email@example.com
2. Can I purchase products for a fundraising event?
Absolutely! For a list of available items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1 877 990-7171 ext. 273.
Am I eligible to receive a tax receipt if I make a purchase on the Pink Shop? The Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation can issue a tax receipt for donations only. If you wish to make a donation to the Foundation, simply click here.
1. Why are there some items that I cannot add to my cart?
Some of our partners’ products cannot be purchased directly on our website. However, the ” buy ” button will redirect you to a page explaining the different ways to purchase the article.
2. What is the difference between your partner’s products and the other items on the website?
Our partners’ products are created and offered by our partners, specifically for the cause. Please take note that the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation is not responsible for the shipping of these articles. Shipping methods and delays may vary.
3. How does the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation choose its partners?
The Foundation team carefully evaluates each proposal that is received. The Foundation ensures that the partners’ products or services respect the integrity and health of their consumers. In addition, the Foundation ensures that the company will not benefit from the cause to its advantage, to the detriment of the Foundation or the consumer. A minimum donation is thus required for each agreement.