Support Help Line
1. How can I participate in an auction?
To take part in an auction, you must first create an account if you do not already have one, or log into your existing account. Once logged in, you will be able to bid on the product of your choice. Be careful! Once you bid on an item, you are required to pay for the object if you are the highest bidder.
2. How do I know that I am the highest bidder on a lot?
If your bid is the highest, the sentence “You are currently the highest bidder on this lot” will appear on the page of the lot. When your bid has been surpassed, you will be notified by e-mail.
1. What are the delivery terms of auctionned products?
The method of delivery for auctionned products varies depending on the article itself, its value, the involved partner and other criteria. You will find all the information on the page of the product.
1. When will I need to pay for the article I won through the auction?
If you win one or many items, you will receive an e-mail announcing you the good news! You will then be invited to log in on the Foundation’s website, to enter your payment information and complete the transaction. YOU HAVE 5 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE PAYMENT.
2. What method of payment can I use to pay for a product I won through the auction?
You can pay with a Mastercard or Visa credit card. We also accept payments by cheque for amounts exceeding $ 1,000. Please contact the Foundation at 1 877 990-7171 ext. 241 if you have any questions.
1. How can I contact the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation if I have any questions?
If you haven’t found the answer to your question in this section, you can call us at our toll free number 1 877 990-7171 from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com.
1. Am I eligible to receive a tax receipt when I pay for the item I have won?
You may be eligible to receive a tax receipt if the amount you have paid is superior to the estimated value of the article you have won. If so, we will send you a tax receipt equivalent to the difference between those two amounts.