The celebration party of the Pink Tour
- Celebrate your determination and all the miles accumulated over the last few months.
- We will offer you a great variety show outdoors!
- There won't be walking or running at Maisonneuve Park. We invite you to come by walk, bike or race to complete your last kilometers.
- More information on the festivities here
EVERY KILOMETER MATTERS IN THE FIGHT AGAINST BREAST CANCER
Let’s walk, cycle, run, roll and swim together to accumulate kilometers and funds for breast cancer research.
- September 30 , 2018
Fondation du cancer du Sein du Québec 305-279 Sherbrooke See on map
THE PINK TOUR IS :
- A great collective and active movement to support the fight against breast cancer
- Objective: to collectively cover 12,000 kilometers, the same distance as the province of Québec’s perimeter.
- Accessible to all Quebecers regardless of physical condition
- A way to contribute to breast cancer research
Accumulate 50 km
Accumulate 500 km
THE PARTICIPANT'S KIT :
- Medal (Different models for Dynamic and Elite participants)
- $30 per adult
- $10 per child
It is possible to do a fundraiser and choose your objective during registration.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS : SEPTEMBER 30, 2018!
To celebrate the culmination of this great collective challenge, the Foundation will meet you on Sunday, September 30, in Montreal.
A flamboyant fiesta awaits you!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
VÉLO QUÉBEC, PROUD PARTNER OF THE PINK TOUR
By registering for the Pink Tour, you will benefit from preferential rates to participate in Vélo Québec's activities.
Whether it's the Tour la Nuit, the 1st of June, or the Tour de l’Île de Montréal, on June 3rd, the streets will belong to you, to discover the city in a different way. Want to push your limits? You can choose cycling circuits ranging between 50 and 150 km at the Laurentians Challenge (Morin-Heights) or the Eastern Townships Challenge (Bromont, montagne d’expériences).
Even better, once you have completed these tours and challenges, you will already have accumulated some or all the kilometers for your chosen Pink Tour objective!
- September 30 , 2018
|La Virée Rose + Défi des Cantons-de-l'Est (adulte) 8 septembre||85.00 $||2/250 subscribed participants|
|La Virée Rose - Enfant||10.00 $||21/500 subscribed participants|
|La Virée Rose - Élite (500km)||30.00 $||373/450 subscribed participants|
|La Virée Rose - Dynamique||30.00 $||478/800 subscribed participants|
|La Virée Rose + Défi des Cantons-de-l'Est (enfant 17 ans et moins) 8 septembre||30.00 $||0/250 subscribed participants|
Organized by FCSQ
0 pts this week
Vous avez des questions?
Contactez Carina de Freitas, coordonnatrice, événements
514 871-1717, poste 244Contact
Participants| 877 registered participants Participate on your own
Teams| 177 registered teams Participate as a team
Alex & Co. pour la cause